Wednesday 13 February 2019

How to get HIGH PAYING Design Clients

Want to know how to get high paying design clients?

This video explains how I went from $300 design projects to 5 figure projects.

I concisely discuss 5 tried and true strategies to get high paying design clients including:

  • Your Portfolio & USP
  • Building Relationships
  • Marketing Strategies
  • Pricing Creativity (Proposals & Closing Deals)
  • Upsells

Inside, I recommended putting this book on your radar: Pricing Creativity by Blair Enns. It’s expensive ($200+) and only available on his website. Alternatively, you could read a short summary or a listen to a podcast to learn more about “value based pricing”.

Let me know if you have any other tips for how to get bigger design clients.

» Subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Thanks! What else would you like answered?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore do my dissertation for me perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work

    ReplyDelete